Monday, February 8, 2010

Growing up too fast

I can't believe how fast my little guy is growing up. He is almost seven months old already! He is starting to look more and more like a little boy now. He is so much fun and is always very happy. I love making him smile, but it really isn't hard. He is such a big boy. He weighs 21 pounds now and is in the 97th percentile for height and weight. He obviously doesn't miss many meals! I love seeing him start to develop in so many ways. He knows his name now and responds to it; he has been sitting on his own for quite some time now; he crawls but he crawls backwards because he can't figure out how to go forwards and he gets really frustrated with it, and he loves to cuddle which of course I can't get enough of! I love being his mom and Justin and I completely adore him in every way as I'm sure any parents do with their own children!!! So here are some pictures of my little guy!

















2 comments:

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

He is so cute! His eyes and smile are just amazing!! I love the pictures of him in the snow with his cute coat on!! I think he has the same jumper Claire has!! :)

Alex said...

What a cute little butter ball. He is so fun Shannon. I can't believe he has grown up so fast.