Friday, April 16, 2010

SO BIG!


Trey is getting so big! I love watching him grow up, but I don't want him to grow up at the same time. I just want him to stay my little guy! He has progressed so much over the past few months.
He has been crawling for a while and loves to play this game where he heads for the stairs and as soon as we spot him, he races as fast as he can to crawl up them. It is so cute, but a little scary now that he can crawl up the stairs. He is also standing and refuses to sit now that he can stand. He has this little walker that he uses, so I am afraid he is going to be walking soon. I don't want him growing up too fast. One of my favorite things about him right now is that he just growls at people. That is literally all he does. He will make other small noises, but he mostly just growls! Anyway, I love him so much!

3 comments:

Caitlyn said...

gotta love the growls.
He looks so big standing up in those Spidey jammies.

Breea said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe he is almost walking and will stand all by himself. He looks like such a stud with his mohawk in the pool!

Sara Ann said...

Yay for updates! Trey is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys soon. I hope he will growl for me next time I see him. So cute!