Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My beautiful little girl was born on July 7th at 6:54 in the morning! She weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces and was 19 inches long. We named her Sophie Rea Sotelo. Rea is my beautiful and classy grandmother and we wanted Sophie to carry her name! The delivery went smoothly and very fast because it was my second c-section. So within an hour of me getting to the hospital, she was born! The recovery was a lot easier this time...I was preparing for it to be worse than the first time, but I was up and on my feet that same day. We feel so blessed right now to have two healthy children. Trey is handling it pretty well. We were nervous to see how he would react, but he just seems to accept it and even like it. He asks to hold her and he loves to kiss her and help change her diaper. He has his jealous moments, where he wants me to hold him instead of her, but he has been pretty good! We are excited to have a girl and a boy now and I am sure it will be fun to see all the similarities and differences between the two! We love our little girl!








1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh congratulations!!! She is absolutely gorgeous. I love those pictures.:)